Partner Program Basic Concept More
TennisSF.com's Non-competitive tennis partner program is broken down to these playing regions: East Bay, So. San Francisco, No. San Francisco.
We connect you with up to 20 Men and/or Women based upon your playing region and skill level. These are tennis players who love the sport and joined the program to meet up with you on the courts. The Partner Program is less competitive as there are no champions crowned and no league standings. The program provides dedicated tennis partners who want to meet up with you on the courts. When you are active in the program you'll just go to the Partner Program page to access the players list. Or just download our mobile apps to access the program.
Connect with up to 20 players or more
- Near Your Level
- Near You
Dedicated Players More
- Easy to find a Tennis Partner
- Set up to hit-around or Play a Friendly Match
You meet up with the players to play either a match or just hit around. TennisSF.com's objective to ensure players are actively playing. We try to use an incentive system to push players along. Anyone who plays 3 different partners in a calendar month will get another month of service for free. If players play 5 or more different partners they may get a $25 Gift Card. Just for playing.
Less Competitive More
- No Champions
- No League Standings
- For Beginner's to Low level Advanced Players
- We let you know who likes to play doubles
- Hit the courts with other people who like to hit
The Partner Program is for all level players. We encourage beginners to play in the Partner Program prior to playing in a league. We do track the results of the Partner Program and may make skill rating adjustments based upon scores if necessary. The Tennis Partner Program ensures fun, well-matched tennis partners for lower level players.
Simple and Affordable More
- No auto-billing - sign up for one month or more (per your availability AND, play three new partners in one month and we’ll give you
- In most locations it's no more than $9.00/month. Which gets you dedicated local players who want to meet up with you on the courts.
- We even run an expanded rewards program where players who play 5 different partners in a month could win a $25 Tennis Warehouse Gift Card.
The cost will be no greater than $9/month to participate in the program. Any player that plays 3 or more different partners in a calendar month will get another month of service at no cost. In some *NEW* cities the program will be free as we are trying to build a dedicated tennis playing community. For details on your city please just refer to your homepage.
Did you know that we are going to donate 2% to 4% of the partner program revenue to the Cancer Research Institute. On 3/4/20 we donated a $1,000 to the Dana Farber Cancer Research bringing our total donation to $17,500 in the past 8 years.